FreeWheel is looking for a Senior .NET Engineer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Understood and contribute to your team’s product roadmap, coming up with sound technical designs and solutions to challenging problems our users face today or upcoming market trends.
- Track, enforce, and collaborate in defining best practices and processes for engineers in your team and across our company, and lead in moving our products forward and eliminating technical debt.
- Cooperate with our UX / design team to ensure we produce coherent products that are a pleasure to use.
- Follow our agile Scrum process, working in sprints together with the rest of the team to timely deliver work that both satisfies all our user stories criteria and is of sound technical quality.
- Collaborate our tech stack and tooling which includes, but is not limited to ReactJS, Typescript, ES6, Redux, Jest, .NET 4.7, Web Api, Entity Framework, Autofac, MS SQL Server, Azure, AWS, GitHub, CI and TDD practices.
- Utilize the resources we provide to continuously upskill and better yourself, as well as mentor other engineers within the team and help them grow.
- Operate with colleagues and stakeholders as part of the full product development lifecycle, gaining a deep knowledge of our platform, and particular areas of our clients’ business to help you contribute as part of an agile team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar is a plus.
- Effective experience with SQL is a plus, in particular, MSSQL.
- Expert knowledge of ASP.NET and its ecosystem (C# 6.0, Web API, EF, LINQ, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of OO / SOLID concepts.
- Committed to high quality and easy to maintain code, with experience in unit testing / TDD practices.
- Familiarity with designing, implementing, and shipping ASP.NET web applications.
- Passionate about delivering elegant technical solutions that not only meet Client and Product expectations, but are also underpinned by code that is clear, concise, and maintainable – beautiful.
- Proactive, inquisitive, always looking for a challenge and want to constantly grow as a professional and to grow others around you.