IT Search and Selection is looking for a Senior .NET Team Lead in Leinster, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head a dedicated team to design, develop and test new solutions and existing to satisfy business requirements.
- Run reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and in-depth code reviews.
- Efficiently maintain and/or enhance existing systems to a high quality.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers as part of your daily activity.
- Carry out code reviews and ensure coding standards are met.
- Communicate with both clients and internal stakeholders across varied projects.
- Take technical ownership of our Automotive/M2M API and web portal solutions.
- Motivate your team to hit milestones.
- Recommend improvements to internal processes and tools.
- Document and record tasks and activity through Jira or other support tools used by the organization requirements.
- At least 7 years experience developing web applications using a combination of .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET Web Forms and ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a technical lead of a team of developers.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery, AngularJS.
- Deep knowledge of Azure components – virtual machines, cloud services, web apps, web jobs, traffic manager, SQL Azure.
- Demonstarted understanding of HTTP, WCF, REST, JSON, SOAP.
- Effective experience in design patterns, solutions architecture best practices.
- Proficient experience using TFS and Git source control systems.
- Proven track record in working in an Agile environment.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with .NET Core, Typescript, Angular 2/4.
- Deep working knowledge of Azure service fabric, Azure service bus, Azure queues.
- Strong knowledge of architecture based on microservices.
- Outstanding skills in NServiceBus, domain driven design, event sourcing and CQRS.
- Demonstrate strong people skills with the ability to influence technical discussions.
- Ability to lead conversations with internal and external customers to better understand requirements and prioritize tasks.