Zendesk is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Solve complex problems and provide elegant solutions.
- Aid to build and operate an internal analytical platform.
- Operate in an agile development environment.
- Associate in an on-call rotation along with the rest of the team.
- Utilize a wide variety of technologies, learn new things, wear lots of hats (actual hats optional).
- Participate in diverse projects and collaborate with multiple engineering teams.
- Have fun and enjoy your time @ Zendesk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, CS, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of software development or DevOps experience.
- Programming and automation of Data processing systems in Linux/Cloud environment.
- Effective experience in developing and operating high-volume, high-availability environments.
- Proficient experience with Linux, Cloud, GCP, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Expert knowledge of Python and Go.
- Proven experience in configuration management technologies.
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, occasionally interrupt-driven environment that includes geographically spread teams and customers.