AspireIQ is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Scope and develop web application features with Python/webapp2 and React/Redux.
- Improve data pipeline and analysis systems built with Big Query, Google Datastore, and PostgreSQL.
- Associate with designers and other team members to understand our users and improve their experience with the product.
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of 5 years experience building software applications.
- Expert knowledge of building front-end and back-end for web applications.
- Effective experience in enterprise design patterns and scalable architecture.
- Deep knowledge of optimizing perceived performance and user experience across the application.
- Demonstrated understanding of regarding enterprise software, marketing and advertising tech, e-commerce products, or photo and video content creation.
- A true team-player; someone that can grow and excel in a diverse work environment.
- Curiosity and a passion for ongoing learning and development.
- Able to contribute towards UI/UX and product design.