Credit Karma is looking for a Senior Software Engineer in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run a technical vision for the engineering organization around scaling internationally.
- Manage key efforts including build-out of new product features, design & development of new microservices, and extending Credit Karma’s platform to new countries and markets.
- Take an active role in the technical growth of other team members and the processes that support overall team growth.
- Scop and planning work across multi-team efforts, working closely with business partners to define a product vision in technical terms, and plan implementation and delivery.
- Effective experience developing large-scale, high-volume services.
- Significant professional experience in server-side development.
- Expert knowledge in microservice architectures, messaging patterns, deployment models, domain-driven design.
- Proficient experience across the entire software development process, from the development environment to CI & CD, to production deployment, product and application performance measurement.
- Approaches problems with a pragmatic, analysis-driven approach – understand well trade-offs between perfection and time, with an eye towards iterative delivery of product features, and utilizes this capacity to plan and deliver on product requirements.
- Confident articulating complex technical content to peers and partners.
- Deep knowledge of React a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of Node.js a plus.
- DevOps experience a plus, specifically Docker, Kubernetes, cloud services.
- Great ability and interest in the mentorship of junior engineers.
- A fun and positive attitude.