Ritchie Bros. is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Execute customer solutions on RBAS platform.
- Promote existing RBAS implementations.
- Capability to prioritize requests from different departments based on a solid understanding of software functionality and business processes.
- Make decisions on a technical direction based on project need, scalability, stability and sustainment complexity.
- Demonstrated capabilities of real-world problem solving of complex architectural systems.
- Actively support the RB Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree (or Diploma) in technology or related to the field of technology (ie. software engineers, computer science) or demonstrated related experience.
- At least 4 years of related experience.
- MCSD Certifications optional.
- Ability to work closely with a team in time-sensitive and highly complex situations.
- A small amount of travel may be required for team meetings.