Innovecs is looking for a Senior Software Engineer – NodeJS in Ukraine. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Developing Rest and Web Sockets API.
- Creating a new features within micro services architecture.
- Fixing Bugs for existing code.
- Creating technical documentation.
- Unit and integration tests.
- Configuring Dockers.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Testing modules and integration.
- Development of the server part of the application.
- Writing quality code and maintaining existing code.
- Experience with NodeJS at least 4 years.
- Experience with Typescript at least 2 year of experience.
- Working knowledge with micro-service architecture.
- Good practical SQL experience.
- Good knowledge with MongoDB.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and Web-Socket.
- Git, branching, tagging, pull requests.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases (Redis, MongoDB, MSSQL).
- Hands-on with AWS services.
- Experience working in Scrum team.
- Test driven development.
Desired skills and experience:
- Working knowledge with NestJS
- Good knowledge with TypeORM
- gRPC protocol
- Experience with docker container
- Career development and growth opportunities.
- Performance-based compensation reviews.
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor.
- Commute assistance.
- Office massages, personal wellness consultant.
- English classes provided by native speakers.
- Partially or fully reimbursed educational training and conferences.
- Referral program.
- Team building and a fun and inviting environment that gives you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code .