SAP is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer in Bangalore, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with product managers, business owners, and engineering to understand end-user requirements.
- Plan as a stakeholder in an agile development process that values close collaboration between disciplines.
- Design and deliver interaction flows and screen mockups in a from sketches to prototypes..
- Support processes for gathering customer feedback and iterating prototypes
- Evangelize UCD principles to the stakeholders.
- Act as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team that includes product management, engineering, documentation and training.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in visual design, interaction design, HCI or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of solid track record designing sophisticated web applications and service sites like online banking, shopping, social networking.
- An exceptional portfolio of work that demonstrates elegant workflow solutions.
- Demonstarted understanding of and commitment to user-centered design principles and methods.
- Sound design aesthetic and skills, e.g., sketching, storyboarding, producing quality UIs with sensitivity to task flow/interactivity and layout.
- Expert knowledge of internet development technologies and tools (e.g., HTML, CSS, databases, Sketch).
- Outstanding analytical, oral, written, and visual communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate actively and effectively on multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to meet ambitious deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule.