TripAdvisor is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the design of new features and updates across the core product.
- Partner closely with product and engineering to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics.
- Deliver designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences across all platforms, and are in alignment with core site and branding strategy.
- Hands-on production of user requirements, storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Play a role in shaping the future of TripAdvisor by collaborating with stakeholders and team members (such as brand, marketing, usability, and product) to brainstorm new features and functionalities that enhance the experience.
- Partner with user research on all cyclical user testing sessions.
- Help create, maintain, and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing for iOS, Android, and Web.
- An online portfolio that showcases your design skills and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective experience shipping many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create delightful consumer-oriented experiences.
- Comfortable designing within iOS and Android native platform guidelines, and have portfolio examples to show it.
- Deep knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Principle, Lottie.
- Excellent communicator who has a conviction to champion your point of view, but can also successfully collaborate with others.
- Portfolio submission required.