Rhythm is looking for a Senior Web Application Developer in Irvine, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Understood object-oriented programming.
- Understand general database concepts.
- Understand the architecture of clients, servers, and Internet systems.
- Understand security aspects, such as forms authentication and membership and roles.
- Design and implement websites.
- Plan and monitor web applications for clients and servers.
- Create and deliver web services.
- Code, test, and support database-driven web applications.
- Ability to configure and deploy web applications.
- Draft functional and design specifications for web applications.
- Proven track record in HTML5, XML, and JSON.
- Expert working knowledge of Internet Information Services (IIS), Apache, or Nginx.
- Effective experience with troubleshooting and debugging of web applications.
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET 4.5.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, or MongoDB.
- Demonstarted understanding of targeting mobile devices.
- Proven experience developing responsive websites.
- Solid knowledge of client-side templating (Handlebars, Jade, Dust, etc.).
- Sound understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS, Stylus, etc.).
- Solid understanding of the ASP.NET applications event model.
- Outstanding skills in dealing with LINQ.
- Effective experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Proven track record in dealing with Heroku.
- Experience with content management systems such as: Umbraco, Drupal, Sitecore or WordPress.