Smmile is looking for a Senior Web Designer in Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- To design, develop and maintain web applications, as well as content management for websites.
- Deliver results on time with high level of quality design and coding standards.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager.
- Diploma in IT or other related discipline with focus on web design/development.
- Minimum 1 year experience in developing websites (Lesser experience can be considered if you have a good portfolio).
- Good knowledge in Apache, MYSQL, PHP (Training will be provided if not proficient in this area).
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Diligent, good attitude and willing to learn.
- Highly driven, goal-oriented and independent.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment (start-up).
- Must have passion in website and software development.