Second Elements is looking for an SEO Consultant in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Focus on SEO and support other account managers of our agency if necessary in terms of technically demanding SEO issues.
- Discover a solid customer base from different industries (B2B, B2C, E-Commerce) and are direct contact in the field of SEO.
- Take care of all the essential SEO services for your regular customer base, including keyword research, link building, on-page analysis, content briefings and audits, and assist with the implementation of the measures you propose.
- Oversee and report relevant SEO KPIs such as rankings, visibility, link profiles, the development of organic traffic and conversions.
- Proactive in the SEO field and are interested in the constant exchange of knowledge with colleagues.
- Operate on the optimization of internal processes, tools and procedures and contribute their own ideas.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the field of SEO (on-page and off-page), have cared for customers independently and burn for search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with SEO and Google tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of other online marketing disciplines and are able to look beyond the “SEO” edge.
- Solid English language skills in spoken and written.
- Solid in communication and enjoy personal contact, both with their colleagues and with customers.
- Team player and interested in a lively exchange of knowledge with colleagues.