GreyAtom is looking for an SEO Manager. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform on-site and off-site analysis of competitors.
- Ensure top ranking on all search engines for the top keywords identified.
- Analyze, recommend and implement strategies to improve share of organic search traffic.
- Ensure all SEO work, both off-page and on-page done is on par with industry standards and web analytics to improve SEO efforts.
- Improve search engine rank through organic SEO.
- Manage and maintain keyword lists including keyword rankings.
- Cooperate with copywriters and development team to create content that is relevant to SEO campaigns.
- Back link strategy and implementation.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in SEO marketing and related ancillary activities.
- Effective experience in using reporting tools such as (Google Webmaster and Bing Webmaster).
- Deep working experience in using (Google Analytics, Keyword planner and Trends).
- Proficient knowledge of various SEO tools such as (MOZ, Ahrefs and Screaming Frog).
- Expert understanding of on-page/off page optimization factors.
- Familiar with internet marketing SEO web development.
- Strong working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English language is required.
- Ability to manage multi-tasks to meet deadlines successfully.
GreyAtom is an educational technology products company, designing industry-relevant programs, building optimum educational environment and developing competencies in the area of emerging technologies.