InvestOnline is looking for an SEO Specialist. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform and present SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assist in creating and supporting marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes such as (customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers).
- Execute link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Support in development and execution of communications and content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients’ social media strategy.
- Oversee and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- At least 2 years of proven experience working in the same role.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies.
- Extensive experience with Google and Bing’s services, including (Analytics and Webmaster) tools.
- Proficient working knowledge of back-end SEO elements such as (.htaccess, robots.txt, metadata and site speed optimization).
- Advanced experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Expert understanding of using Google (keyword planner) tool.
- Deep experience with mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO.
- Strong grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- Basic understanding of (HTML and CSS).
- Ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Solid background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- Excellent working skills in using (MS Excel).
- Ability to manage multiple projects to meet deadlines effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
InvestOnline was launched in 2006 and is India’s first online portal for investments in mutual funds by a non-banking company, Abchlor investment advisors innovative solutions like iSIP (paperless SIP), family portfolio view and choice of 50+ banks to transact with are a few of the milestones that achieved.