BAUER Corporate Services is looking for a SharePoint Developer in Mumbai, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and maintain SharePoint solutions.
- Requirement analysis and documentation.
- Create and develop .NET Applications with C# for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Plan and develop Add-ins for Microsoft SharePoint.
- Collaborate with Indian and German colleagues.
- Associate in regular Scrum and other team meetings.
- Counsel the departments and check the requirements.
- Supervise the SharePoint System.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or information systems or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and .NET application development.
- Effective experience in Microsoft SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
- Proficient experience in OOA (Object-oriented analysis and design).
- Demonstrated understanding in document management functionalities.
- Wide knowledge of creating Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Add-in.
- Familiarity with creating and deploying ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Windows Services.
- Strong knowledge of Standard Microsoft Office Applications.
- Proven track record in TypeScript would be excellent.
- Solid skills in Out of the Box SharePoint features for enterprise content management, SharePoint Search and its customization.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server and Team Foundation Server.
- Creative and innovative thinking in terms of requirements and solutions.
- Sound English skills in speech and writing.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
About BAUER Corporate Services:
The BAUER Group is an international construction and machinery manufacturing concern with more than 110 subsidiaries in some 70 countries providing services, machinery and products for ground and groundwater. The operations are divided into three segments: Construction, Equipment and Resources.