FreeWheel is looking for a Software Automation Test Engineer in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and maintain testing automation scripts and frameworks that execute the verification and validation of software products using those scripts.
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Operate unsupervised to drive the QA effort for their team.
- Consistently and clearly liaise with POs, SMs, developers, and other team members.
- Track testing methodologies.
- Draft test cases.
- Conduct testing.
- Analyze, document, and communicate test results.
- Design and maintain shared Agile team and QA Department resources.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field is required.
- Minimum 5 years of Windows software QA testing and test automation in an agile environment using the Scrum framework.
- Effective experience in media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems (preferably Strata).
- Proficient experience in software testing using complex financial workflows.
- Expert knowledge of software product development and quality assurance practices.
- Proven track record in dealing with API Testing.
- Strong skills in test case management tools (TestRail).
- Solid experience in SQL Server 2008R2 or greater, including T-SQL scripting.
- Sound knowledge management and defect tracking tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Organization skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, with a high standard of quality
- Analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills and the ability to mentor junior co-workers.