Facebook is looking for a Software Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure the stability and availability of the GSE Infra team’s suite of support products.
- Produce support for internal and external users of the GSEI team’s suite of products including reproducing and fixing bugs as well as general support questions.
- Create and maintain the GSE Infrastructure team’s own support tooling.
- Become an expert in our products, our internal operational tools and the needs of internal stakeholders by providing effective technical consultation.
- Solve challenging technical, operational and escalation issues through our tooling, delivering the highest level of stakeholder satisfaction.
- Aid scale tooling solutions that are flexible and easily customizable when new products are shipped.
- Operate directly with our operational teams to resolve technical issues.
- Run data-driven, impactful results.
- Build understanding about the wide variety of operational tools across the company at a deep engineering level.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent degree and experience).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software development.
- Effective experience working in an operational or support role is a plus.
- Strong creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.