Genesys is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test in Galway, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Promote a deep and holistic understanding of the end to end solution and develop automation testing strategies at the API and UI level.
- Maintain and contribute to feature development all the way through the Design, Beta, Generally Available, Maintain cycle.
- Oversee junior team members through an Agile Scrum setup.
- Improve overall team velocity.
- Apply process appropriately for data security, traceability and information sharing.
- Degree in computer science, engineering, statistics, maths, physics, or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Software Development in Test (SDET).
- Proficient experience in test framework design and development.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery systems such as Jenkins, VSTS.
- Proven track record of working within Agile software development frameworks.
- Be curious, self-driven, and ask the right questions.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Strong coding experience with automated testing frameworks.
- Demonstrated understanding of API test automation frameworks such as Requests or REST Assured.
- Solid experienced in web applications and microservices.
- Deep knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).