Iterable is looking for a Software Engineer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the front-end and back-end of the product with a huge amount of autonomy.
- Create and design new modular, reusable components and features.
- Recognize and resolve performance bottlenecks and front-end performance issues.
- Associate in code reviews and ship code on daily basis.
- Cooperate with a small and nimble team of engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS.
- Effective experience with server-side MVC web frameworks.
- Proficient experience in Scala and/or Java.
- Familiarity with the AWS stack.
- Proven track record in dealing with Elasticsearch.
- Demonstrated understanding of Redis, Postgres, and RabbitMQ.
- Strong skills in functional programming and the JVM.
- Sound experience in Bash scripting and Unix-based systems.
- Solid knowledge of working on a large-scale production web application.
- Outstanding skills in common JS libraries and modern build tools.
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you.
- Proven experience with testing frameworks (Selenium, Protractor, or Karma).
- Great skills with web applications, databases, distributed systems, and statistics.