Mention Me is looking for a Software Engineer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be a key contributor to our tightly knit and dynamic engineering team.
- Code in Symfony, PHP, Typescript, React, LESS and MySQL.
- Create production-strength applications and SaaS platforms based on best practice architectures, providing high availability (last year we had 99.97% uptime!).
- Cooperate with other stakeholders like our product manager and design team.
- Utilize a hybrid of Agile and Kanban to manage our processes.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and should be comfortable communicating and showcasing their work.
- Respect data security will be an important part of the role.
- Report to the head of engineering.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, maths or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of real experience of agile software development.
- Expert knowledge of Amazon Web Services (or another cloud platform) and the technologies beyond just EC2 (for example one or more of CloudFront, SQS, Route 53, S3, ELB, RDS or IAM).
- Effective experience in Jenkins, Git and ElasticSearch (ideally!).
- Be comfortable on the command line and be happy with the tools of a modern software development environment.
- Move fast, but also understand the complexities of the stack and strive to improve things with high-quality code and great testing.
- Have the right to work in the UK.