Autodesk is looking for a Software Engineer in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and develop components of an end to end Data Platform.
- Operate with the team to make the Data Platform an efficient, robust and scalable platform.
- An enthusiastic and passionate member of a highly skilled and motivated agile development team.
- Participate in a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering initiatives and innovation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with Big Data.
- Effective working experience in Agile methodologies.
- Expert knowledge and experience in AWS technologies.
- Proven track record in AWS Glue.
- Sound programming skills in either Java, Scala or Python.
- Familiarity with Hive and one relational DB.
- Proficient experience with AWS Glue.
- Demonstarted understanding of Python, Scala.
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn new technical skills.