Avast is looking for a Software Engineer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for implementation of multiple features to completion in iOS applications.
- Operate with team members from various other groups to plan and execute projects.
- Understood requirements by coordinating with UI/UX, product management teams.
- Coordinate with project management, testing, product support and executive management to accomplish project objectives.
- Test software applications during development to verify requirement acceptance prior to promotion to QA.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues and design and implement the resolution.
- Improve and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience wherein the candidate has contributed to a large software project from conception through release to maintenance.
- Effective experience with Swift and other programming languages (preferred: Objective-C), shell scripting.
- Proficient experience with iOS (at least 10 and newer) and the system APIs (required: Foundation, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, Security, GCD).
- Proven track record in Architectural design patterns (required: MVC, preferred: VIPER) and dependency management (preferred: CocoaPods).
- Familiarity with Xcode, Apple Developer portal, App Store Connect, TestFlight.
- Expert knowledge of dependency management Preferred experience with continuous integration and delivery (preferred: Jenkins / TeamCity, fastlane), version control software (preferred: Git), popular 3rd party libraries a plus: Swinject, Realm, PromiseKit, Alamofire, Amplitude, Crashlytics.
- Deep knowledge of consuming RESTful services, (preferred: building them, OpenAPI).