Toshiba Australia is looking for a Software Engineer in New South Wales, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Conduct non-planned and planned QA tests for Driver products, RIP products and any MFP related products.
- Improve test scripts and automate test cases using scripting languages such as Python, Perl, etc.
- Utilize Defect Tracking system in logging, triaging, and closing of bugs.
- Prepare and publish accurate test reports.
- Operate with Test Team Leader in providing support to customers and QA team in timely completion of QA/Test schedules.
- Aid in developing Test strategies, procedures and WIs from Product Specifications and related documentation.
- Comply with ISO9001 &/or other related standards.
- Utilize, maintain and implement appropriate test automation tools working with other team members.
- Look for ways to improve existing testing facilities (software, hardware (including boards)).
- Minimum TAFE qualified Computer/IT engineer or University qualified B Comp Science.
- At least 3 years Software Testing and Development (application from fresh graduates with exceptional skills and attitude are accepted).
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python and use of Linux, Citrix, MAC and WINDOWS operating system and MFPs.
- Effective experience in software scripting and testing.
- Expert knowledge of computer networking, different network protocols used, and security systems.