Emerson is looking for a Software Engineer in Pune, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate in a team environment using the Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Engage in product definition activities including feature and project analysis and project scope analysis.
- Test software in accordance with FIELDVUE engineering processes and standards using manual test techniques and developing automated test software and scripts.
- Review product documentation including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Improve, enhance, and maintain tools and software for FIELDVUE instrument products and technologies.
- Conduct technical support activities as assigned.
- Maintain Systems and Software Integration Lab.
- Aid with other project activities as assigned by management.
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience.
- Effective C# and C++ experience.
- Proficient Object Oriented analysis and design experience.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, TFS.
- Solid mechanical skills.
- Strong communications skills and command of oral and written English.
- Ability to contribute in a global team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and assess risk.