The Walt Disney Company is looking for a Software Engineer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve specifications and writes code.
- Present technical issues, solutions and project status to senior and executive staff.
- Work as escalation point for technical problems and maintenance.
- Continuously learning to maintain technologies and skillsets required to support projects within your department.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering/ related field or relative work experience.
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant software development experience.
- At least 2 years of development experience with modern web frameworks.
- Familiarity with unit testing and automated script build tools.
- Demonstarted understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services.
- Effective experience with one of the following – Ruby/Rails and/or Angular.
- Expert working knowledge of data housing and integration concepts and tools.
- Proficient experience developing native mobile app experiences.
- Deep working source code control (GIT) knowledge.
- Familiarity with AWS.
- Good understanding of common architectural messaging/API patterns.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and iterative programming environment with a disposition for keeping up with the latest technologies.