NBCUniversal is looking for a Software Engineer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce development support to IT and business teams.
- Cooperate with analysts and managers to identify, assess, test, and resolve reported application and technical issues for RTS support and development projects.
- Improve, testing, and deploying projects.
- Draft technical specifications.
- Assure all technical documentation and coding meets Paris standards.
- Participate in off-hours and weekend support when necessary.
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure that code is developed correctly.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are aggressive.
- Bachelor’s degree – BSCS, BS MIS, BS CIS or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience designing and developing SQL stored procedures involving complex calculations, with at least 2 years of experience in SQL2014 or higher version and with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in ASP.NET Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Effective data modeling experience combined with real-time experience designing relational database tables in SQL Server.
- Solid analytical, debugging, and testing skills.
- Proven experience with studio-based participations and residuals calculations, financial or payment functions as a developer or consultant.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of the full software development life cycle, dynamics of applications development projects, and software development practices.
- Crystal reports or using similar reporting tool.
- SQL Server Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services.
- PowerPivot and PowerBI.
- Strong oral and written communication, development and project documentation skills.
- Able to articulate complex application concepts in layman’s terms.