Space-O Technologies is looking for a Software Engineer – ROR in Ahmedabad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Writing clean, maintainable and efficient code.
- Designing robust, scalable and secure features.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ability to adapt quickly and pivot from one project to another.
- Be very comfortable with Ruby itself and Ruby on Rails, the entire application is built on it.
- A desire to solve difficult problems fast.
- Some technical knowledge and ability with Git/Github, TDD, Postgres, Linux.
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications.
- Ability to handle complex logic without effect any existing functionality with the quality of work.
- Have knowledge of different technology, like GO Lang, Node.JS, Angular.JS, React.JS.
- Deployment tools like, Capistrano / Docker /Jenkins.
- Have Knowledge of basic AWS services, like S3, EC2. Messages, Notifications, etc.
- The code is written very optimize level. It helps to improve the speed of service and serve maximum requests/operations.
- 2 to 4 years of Software Development experience(Ruby on Rails).
- Demonstrated competency with Ruby on Rails (4.0 or newer) Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Experience with continuous integration tools and a rapid release cycle.
- Experience with Redis, Migration Database, Rake Files, Background Jobs, Build XML/PDF/CSV/XLSX report.
- Strong knowledge in Active Admin, Device, Resque, Rpush GEM.
- Experience designing highly interactive web applications with performance, scalability, accessibility, usability,
- design, and security in mind.
- Experience with or knowledge of jQuery, Coffe Script, Slim template.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills.
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development.
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be work individually, it helps to improve productivity from the dependency and delay from multi-layer communication.
- Should be written neat and clean documentation. It helps the team and technical person easily to understand the code and flow of logic.
- Never be use hard code. Everything it’s configurable and reusable at overall program.
- We need a solution-oriented person, whose think out of the box as per the situation.
- Have a best practice of writing code. Use DRY concept and prove reusable code at the program and it extends to other programs.
- Ready to work onsite.
- Have you ability work under pressure and ability to handle the critical situation.
- Never give up attitude.
Personal Skill Sets
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.