Intercom is looking for a Software Engineer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve technical plans and contribute to our technical architecture as we scale our products to serve tens of millions of people every day.
- Draft Ruby code, which knits together a lot of AWS, infrastructure, platform and SaaS technologies that form the core of Intercom’s backend infrastructure.
- Ship a change to production on your first day and a feature in your first week. That “day one” change is automatically deployed to production along with 100 other deployments (on average) each weekday.
- Develop your team’s capacity by mentoring other engineers and interviewing candidates. This is a chance to be an integral part of building and growing a team.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in a software engineering role, preferably building a SaaS product. You can demonstrate the significant impact that your work has had on the product and/or the team.
- Expert knowledge of a high-level programming language (for example, Ruby, Python, Perl etc.) but it doesn’t need to be a language that we use here! Great people are effective and learn what we use quickly (or introduce us to better ways of working).
- Effective experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users. Engineers at Intercom are pragmatists who work closely with others on cross-disciplinary teams.
- Proficient experience with Distributed systems.