CHE Proximity is looking for a Technical Director in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the digital development team, consisting of the front end, back end [Node, Java, .NET, PHP].
- Head our largest department within the company, and undertake full responsibility for scoping technical requirements and feasibility of concepts and projects.
- Join our management team, responsible for leading our designers, developers, producers, testers and UX/UI specialists to deliver best in class digital projects.
- Lead by example and use exceptional interpersonal skills to establish best practices and processes for the department.
- Coach and develop senior developers into future technical 2IC’s, capable of technical consultation and communication with the senior agency and client stakeholders.
- Motivate and lead a development team that is passionate about technology, and creating excellent digital user experiences.
- Accountable for leading a development team to deliver high-quality code across the front and back-end integrations, database and hosting configurations, and ongoing project support.
- Capture technical requirements and ensure the feasibility of client projects and profitability for CHEP.
- Oversee all functional and technical specifications, solution architecture, development, and quality assurance enforcing best practice across the team.
- Operate with the digital services manager and digital producers ensuring projects are correctly and adequately resourced.
- Lead and maintain production sites hosted on Windows and Linux servers.
- Direct all technical recruitment and assist in other digital recruitment as required.
- Effective experience in working in a mid to large digital agency or consulting environment for 8-10 years+.
- Proficient experience in working in a range of agile and waterfall project approaches.
- Expert knowledge of leading and managing stakeholder workshops incorporating a mix of senior business leaders, technical experts and innovative creative thinkers.
- Deep knowledge of collaborating with a range of technical specialists (i.e. UX, Developers, Designers, Solution Architects, IT Managers and Digital Producers).
- Familiarity with working on complex CMS website projects.
- Demonstrated understanding of working on complex mobile application development projects.
- Strong skills in working with a range of leading CMS products i.e. Adobe Experience Manager and Sitecore.
- Proven experience in marketing Cloud product suites i.e. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud.