CosaVostra is looking for a UI Designer in Paris, France. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate in the development of new visual identities of our customers.
- Design custom logos, sets of icons, illustrations and why not create a typo.
- Associate in the design of showcase sites, e-commerce and applications (tree structure, user flows and detailed wireframes).
- Prototype and present your mockups under Figma, Sketch, InVision, Marvel, Principle etc.
- Make landing-page in WordPress, elementor, Tilda.
- Design and create avant-garde and creative concepts for the development of our client cases (Behance, Instagram etc.).
- Concerned about the aesthetics, the details and the simplicity of use in your creations.
- Effective while being creative!
- Malin, you know how to turn constraints and customer needs to your advantage.
- Curious about WordPress and his friends the HTML, CSS and JS.
- Self-taught, you regularly discover new things on your own by doing continuous watching (watching MOOCs, watch sites, conferences, etc.)
- Autonomous, rigorous, working on several projects does not scare you.
- Wish to work in a human-sized and responsive team.
- Able to collaborate actively within multidisciplinary teams (project managers, UX designers, marketing, developers).
- And finally to have a smile and a good mood, it’s important!