SAP is looking for a UI Developer in Hyderabad, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft and implement web-based applications.
- Write high-quality, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code.
- Combine front-end application with the application business layer.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Assure the technical feasibility of UI/UX design.
- Cooperate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Lead conflicting priorities and still focus on the task at hand.
- Conduct technical analysis and testing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in UI framework.
- B.Tech in CSE or other relevant branches from a reputed engineering college/institute.
- Demonstarted understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS.
- Deep knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Sound understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proven track record in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Strong working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and principles of OO design.
- Proven experience building Enterprise Web Applications at scale.
- Proficient experience on Webservices using REST.
- Wide knowledge of databases and web application servers is a plus.
- Solid experience in build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
- Be a quick learner and keen on learning new technologies.
- Outstanding knowledge on at least one relational database system such as Oracle, PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work as part of a team and offer new ideas.