Travelport Digital is looking for a UI Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the technical implementation of our design system and mentoring frontend developers on the best practices of good UI design.
- Cooperate with design to render UI components as specified.
- Aid define the design to development workflow & Demo work, communicating with the team prior to release.
- Prototype for usability testing and assisting engineers in testing automation.
- Head on story refinement, ensuring UI specification acceptance criteria are met.
- Assure components meet accessibility, internationalization, and localization requirements.
- Support the collection of usage statistics, UI error logging.
- Improve reusable code and libraries, and maintenance of our design systems/code repository.
- Promote iterative UX improvements based on feedback.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in UI development and experience working with design systems.
- Demonstrated understanding of interface design as it relates to the web including knowledge and experience of optimization page rendering performance.
- Expert knowledge of standard methodologies in interaction design, accessibility and UI performance.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, including ability to learn and feel comfortable with any preprocessors or templating engines.
- Effective experience with SVG, CSS transitions and animations.
- Proficient experience in ES6 and in building web UI using modern frameworks such as Angular and React.
- Proven experience managing and optimizing the UI state, and communication between components, using libraries such as Redux and Flux.
- Familiarity with working in modern front-end environments based on NodeJS, VCSs, especially Git.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Solid skills in working in agile teams and delivery based on agile iterations.