Tivix is looking for a UI/UX Designer in Wrocław, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with a highly technical team to create digital products with world-class user experience.
- Bring life to your designs by preparing prototypes to show the behavior of elements and interactions between components to help clients and developers understand your work.
- Utilize your UX research skills to help define user personas and how they will each interact with the software you and your team will design.
- Minimum 4 year(s) experience with user experience design for software applications.
- Effective experience developing user interfaces for mobile devices experience working in an agile environment.
- Strong Illustration and animation skills.
- Familiarity with traditional design tools (from pen and paper to Sketch App, Photoshop, Illustrator any other tool that you prefer to use).
- Expert knowledge of current UX tools (ex. prototyping tools like Principle app, InVision), landscape, and latest trends.
- Deep knowledge of user experience best practices.
- Ability to demonstrate a portfolio of work.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with key business stakeholders and the software engineering team.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, consulting environment.