CyberWorx Technologies is seeking a UI/UX Designer in Delhi, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Plan graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Create page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Improve UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Design original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Recognize and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Effective work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.