Minds Metricks is looking for an UI/UX Designer in Dubai, UAE. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Manage small to medium sized projects.
- Work with development teams across multiple engagements to design efficient and comprehensible user interfaces given client requirements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Detail oriented.
- Critical thinker.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction..
- Understanding of the User Experience Process.
- Ability to interact, navigate and adapt to challenges in an ever-changing environment, managing expectations of customers and multiple teams.
- Familiarity with google material design.