Webandcrafts is looking for an UI/UX Designer in India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Proficient with creative designing.
- Thrive in a dynamic environment and are able to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously and to manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Expert level knowledge in layout standards and good skills in choosing colors & typography.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD.
- Create style on Logo & Banner design patterns and supporting graphics for new & existing products.
- Strong in Conceptualizing, designing, and prototyping.
- Knowledge in front end framework.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum processes.
- Desired Candidate Profile: Any Degree.
- Producing a design that will be attractive to the target user with a logical navigation system and other essential features.
- Mapping or outlining a website’s Structural Content & Print works.
- Creating templates of the approved website layout.
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS3 and Bootstrap is an added advantage.
- Adobe Creative Suite programs, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD to mockup UI elements.
- Familiar with using responsive web design to create applications that automatically confirm to multiple screen sizes/devices.
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practices of UI/UX design and HCI (human-computer interaction).
- Integrating verbal content with website design for the final product.