Three Ireland is looking for a UI Web Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- End to end leads the design and development of bespoke features and solutions.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Assure high-quality user experience in the design of beautiful and modern interfaces.
- Accountable for ongoing monitoring and continuous improvement of solutions developed.
- Operate cross-functionally within the Data Management function to turn data science outputs into scalable products.
- Interpret the business problems presented to them into products and proof of concepts.
- Oversee junior members of the team.
- Effective experience in HTML5, CSS (SASS, LESS).
- Strong knowledge of Front-End development tooling (Webpack, TypeScript).
- Demonstrated understanding of Object-Oriented concepts, patterns and best practices.
- Wide knowledge of a variety of programming languages: Python, Java, Scala etc.
- Proficient experience using Web Services (REST, HTTP protocols, API).
- Proven experience working with Micro-services.
- Expert knowledge of building Native Mobile Apps.
- Proven track record in Big Data Analytics and ML areas.
- Familiarity with Version Control (Git) and CI tools (Team City, Jenkins).
- Outstanding skills in testing frameworks (Unit, Integration).
- Solid experience optimizing for performance and heavy load.
- Cloud stack experience a plus.
- Effective experience developing Advanced Web Applications: Apache PHP, WAMP, XAMP etc.
- Self-motivated individual with a desire to be the best.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team-oriented, collaborative approach and attitude.
- Capability to work with autonomy and in partnership to find solutions to complex problems.
- Great ability to work in an Agile, fast-paced, continuous delivery environment.