FootTheBall is looking for a UI/UX Designer in Noida Area, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Join in the entire user experience lifecycle, including user research, rapid prototyping, UI design and testing.
- Design wireframes, storyboards, and user flows to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Improve UI mockups and functional prototypes that clearly illustrate the product experience.
- Plan and conduct test plans to measure usability and gather user feedback.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a user experience designer, or a similar role in web or mobile applications.
- Effective experience in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficient experience working with consumer-focused brands.
- Familiarity with a variety of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver.
- Expert knowledge of graphic design, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials and textures.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices for interaction design and user-centered design process.
- Proven experience creating prototypes and detailed wireframes for complex user flows in web and mobile applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid drive for results, with the ability to manage independently and take calculated risks.
- Sound interpersonal skills, great sense of humor.
- A relentless champion of the user throughout the entire design and development process.
- Ability to manage projects under pressure and with tight deadlines with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback from multiple teams and owners.
Founded in 2017, FootTheBall’s mission is to bring football soccer fans from across the globe under one roof. FootTheBall is now building the first ever one-stop platform for football soccer fans, where they can chat, talk, read, watch, share and do pretty much a lot of cool things. Kinda a stadium outside a stadium, where the beautiful game will be experienced like never before.