Innovecs is seeking an Unity Team Lead in Kyiv, Ukraine. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- You have completed a Computer Sciences, Business Information Systems degree or can provide a comparable relevant professional experience.
- You have several years’ experience in building and technically leading agile development teams, ideally in the gaming industry.
- You take on a high level of responsibility and are able to make good leadership decisions based on an excellent understanding of business requirements.
- You know the advantages and disadvantages of various architectures and have experience implementing them.
- You have profound knowledge of 3D engines (Unity3D) and you know how to analyze and optimize CPU and GPU performance.
- You have extensive experience in native and cross-platform software development.
- You have excellent communication skills and are willing to embrace our company culture and values.
- You have excellent English language skills.
- Job responsibilities:
- Leading team of great developers.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Translate design specification into functional game.
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.