Skyscanner is looking for a User Researcher in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate cross functionally and collaborate with Marketing and Analytics teams to develop a quantitative research strategy, plans, and tasks to ensure a holistic view of travelers in our EMEA markets.
- Manage a variety of user activities, for instance, in-depth interviews, focus groups, surveys, field research and other forms of a domain, formative and evaluative research to record how users interact with aspects of the product.
- Support key marketing decisions but understanding our key personas and how they will best activate and engage during the buying journey and traveler lifecycle.
- Aid Skyscanner understand our travelers’ needs and desires and collaborate with other disciplines to share findings and incorporate these to build fantastic products and services to meet them.
- Look for creative approaches to generating new user evidence, using a variety of user research methodologies to reveal actionable insights and build an understanding of user groups, and develop recommendations based on evidence.
- Design and maintain documentation which leverage insights such as personas and experience maps.
- Be the champion of user research across all teams at Skyscanner, supporting their learning and development in this critical area.
- Effective user research experience in a consumer technology environment.
- Expert working knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Proficient experience in driving a research agenda with real impact in a complex and matrixed business environment.
- Solid commercial awareness and marketing as a domain.
- Sound communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to visually and succinctly share and communicate insights at all levels.