Jaywing is looking for a UX and CRO Analyst in Leeds, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage the delivery of effective CRO retainers.
- Organize and analyze data gathering for a number of projects, including analysis of analytics, heat maps, session recordings and user research.
- Improve robust recommendations for improvement based on data insights.
- Prioritize recommendations based on potential, supporting insight and ease.
- Promote test hypotheses into AB tests, Inc. mockups and success definition.
- Cooperate with other production teams on a client level to ensure recommendations are in line with best practice.
- Provide high-quality deliverables and documentation to support the running of CRO campaigns, e.g. test proposals and insight reports.
- Psychology degree or alternative, relevant degree.
- Minimum 1- year experience in a digital marketing or similar role.
- Effective experience in analyzing data to spot trends.
- Proficient experience of UX principles and AB testing methodologies.
- Proven track record in conducting and working with qualitative research methods and quantitative data.
- Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.