Spredfast+Lithium is looking for a UX Design Lead in Texas, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with designers, developers, and project managers to deliver custom enterprise experiences on our Community platform.
- Head design workshops with major brands; coach others to conduct similar workshops.
- Operate independently or with fellow designers to create wireframes, mockups, and other deliverables for clients.
- Create strong relationships with stakeholders throughout the customer organization.
- Collaborate with product design teams to share knowledge, and foster a design system that will bridge baseline product capabilities with bespoke services customizations.
- Be an advocate for user-centered design practices across the company.
- Bachelor’s degree or accreditation in human factors, human computer interaction and visual design.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in user experience design featuring a portfolio of quality deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of interaction design methods such as Heuristic Evaluation and Jakob Nielsen’s “10 Usability Principles”.
- Effective experience managing design teams at the enterprise and/or creative agencies.
- Proficient Sketch and InVision software experience.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator software experience.
- Demonstarted understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Familiarity with social and/or community-oriented platforms a plus.
- Ability to travel for customer workshops, conferences, or internal meetings.