Aviva is looking for a UX Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Associate in design activities across the entire product lifecycle and product launches with other designers (content and/or visual) and commercial colleagues to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Utilize User Centred Design methods to problem-solving throughout the product lifecycle.
- Devise necessary design artifacts and deliverables (e.g. wireframes, storyboards, journey maps, flow diagrams, prototypes, etc.) to support product launch and development.
- Operate in tandem with User Researchers or other Designers to partner with numerous other teams including Products, Proposition, Customer Experience and Optimisation to understand user needs, motivations and behavior.
- Determine and manage performance measures relevant to the product portfolio you are working on.
- Own your work and take responsibility for every detail every step of the way.
- Let users lead the way to inform us of where we are going as a team.
- Focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide the best solutions.
- Effective experience in solving complex customer problems through collaborative design practices
- Proficient experience with research and testing, including desk research, multi-variate testing, and user testing.
- Expert knowledge of how to visualize customer experiences in the form of user journeys, personas, goals, information models and more
- Demonstarted understanding of how to use UX and visual design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Outstanding communication and relationship management skills to work with a variety of colleagues at each step of the design process.
- A good comprehension of technology and being able to reframe and challenge technological constraints.
- Autonomous and a self-starter.
- The confidence to seek feedback and challenge both your ideas and those of your team.
- Able to work with researchers to define and critique research processes and outcomes.
- Ability to produce wireframes and interactive prototypes to depict proposed functionality to customers.