Travelex is looking for a UX Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Report to the Head of UX, this role will be focussed on delivering exceptional customer experiences across all products/services, whilst ensuring a consistent experience across all channels.
- Cooperate with product managers, marketing teams, engineers and broader business stakeholders to develop market-leading products and services.
- Assure customer experience and customer-centricity is at the heart of our product development process. Drive service design thinking within the organization and stay abreast of the latest customer experience trends.
- Run user research and design validation through a mixture of research methodologies. How do we translate user research, customer feedback and real-world scenarios into digital experiences?
- Understand that a customer’s experience is multi-touchpoint and multi-channel.
- Create personas, user flow diagrams and customer journey maps to help us explore where the opportunities lie.
- Improve prototypes to rapidly test hypotheses with customers and illustrate journeys to stakeholders.
- Produce thought leadership within the team and the business.
- Present thought leadership at industry events and within a business.
- Proactively advocate practice within the business.
- Proven track record in using tools/software such as Sketch, Axure and remote research tools.
- A passion for empathizing and translating customer needs.
- An inspiring disposition; the ability to engage and lead by example.
- Self-aware, open-minded with a high degree of personal and professional integrity.
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences – and a willingness to go beyond to develop best in class solutions wherever possible.
- Obsessed by data and insight (e.g. market analysis, consumer feedback, user behavior, usability studies, business & industry dynamics) to inform hypotheses, drive success and enhance user satisfaction.
- Engaging and motivating team player who fosters an enjoyable working environment.
- A great communicator with a proven track record of cross-departmental project/ initiative management. You get stuff done and know how to bring people with you. Collaborative workshops, Design Sprints and other ways of working are motivating factors for you.
- The ability to manage teams to deliver, recognizing the need to develop, motivate and empower whilst maintaining pace and managing priorities.