Lemundo is looking for a UX Designer / Frontend Developer in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve and further develop innovative user interfaces and creative optimization of the user experience.
- Active, innovative conception, design and implementation of mobile apps.
- Cooperate with designers, backend developers and project management.
- Promote own ideas and technologies in regular hackathons and internal workshops.
- A successfully completed degree in information and interaction design, communication design or similar qualification, which you have acquired as a lateral entrant.
- Effective experience in a comparable position.
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce and desire for professional and personal development.
- Enjoy innovation and work in agile teams (modified Scrum).
- Solid communication and professional sovereignty.
- A sense of responsibility for your actions and a proactive view of the customer’s goals.
- Sound sense for trends and are always interested in learning and trying out new things.