NCR Corporation is looking for a UX/UI Designer in Atlanta, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Uphold CXD process and collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Perform all visual design stages from concept to engineering design reviews.
- Imagine original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Associate in user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Contribute to and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- BS/MS in visual design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related.
- Effective UX/UI experience for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Strong visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Solid UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Proven track record in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Demonstrated understanding of motion design for informing interactive experiences.
- Sound understanding of Design Thinking activities.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Expert knowledge of the front-end development process, including HTML and CSS.
- Ability to speak fluent English is a must.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.