PIXELLION is looking for a Visual Illustrator in Yangon, Myanmar. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- At Least 1–2 years of illustration experience.
- Good time management and be goal oriented.
- Strong conceptual thinker.
- Information into visually stimulating and intellectually engaging typography.
- Infographics, iconography, and custom illustration.
- Good communication and personalities.
- Good common of English language.
- High motivation.
- Experience with graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Good communication.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Overtime Payment, Only 5 working days per week, Lunch Provide 6 Months salary increment, Yearly Gold Awards.