OuterBox is looking for a Web Designer in Akron, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
The Web Designer’s responsibility encompasses a range of design and usability implementations for new project designs, as well as providing creative solutions for clients that need new solutions and ideas to launch new strategies
- Work with internal staff and clients to understand the goals and scope of projects. This is accomplished by reading and understanding the proposal and collaborating with team members in order to not only meet, but exceed client expectations.
- Provide concepts on new web designs, or take pre-determined creative direction to complete a project by maintaining strategy and quality design standards.
- Creation of new page layouts, graphics to fulfill new strategies for current clients.
- Creation of display ads for client marketing strategies.
- Review of work done to confirm creative strategy and design has been implemented and meets the company’s standard of quality.
- 2-3 years of design experience.
- Knowledge / experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Understanding of usability techniques, best practices in web design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work .
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism from team members and/or the client with a welcoming demeanor, and then incorporate changes as needed.
- Problem solving skills.
- Salaried Position.
- Group Health Benefits.
- Long-Term Disability.
- 401k (with matching).
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Flex-Time Work Hours.
- Company Profit Sharing.
- Free Snacks.