The Walt Disney Company is looking for a Web Developer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with editorial to update and manage content on multiple websites including D23.com, TheWaltDisneyCompany.com, Newsreel and various Backlot sites.
- Gather weekly and monthly analytics for multiple accounts.
- Design groups and communities on Backlot – Disney’s internal community website.
- Devise and code multiple HTML emails and web pages.
- Cooperate and advise on guest digital user-experience.
- Build wireframes and work with Graphics team on applying to brand to various digital solutions.
- Support existing and potentially create web apps and tools.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at a time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree or graduated with a major in web design, web technology or related.
- Familiarity with The Walt Disney Company brand and its businesses.
- Strong knowledge of Web Design and Digital User Experience.
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Effective experience in HTML Web page or email creation.
- Solid familiarity with Content Management Systems (Jive, WordPress, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other image editing software.
- Demonstarted understanding of wireframing and rapid-prototyping software.
- Sound knowledge of video encoding software.
- Wide knowledge of web technologies (mobile websites, mobile web apps, native apps, web protocols like FTP and WebDAV).
- Quick learner with an ability to take direction, work under pressure and operate as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Great ability to successfully prioritize and handle multiple tasks.