Marketing Signals is looking for a Web Developer in Cheshire, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform on page SEO audits and presenting and delivering implementation plans.
- Promote the design and marketing teams with project and ad-hoc work.
- Create WordPress websites and configuring servers and email addresses.
- Develop project management tools (usually BaseCamp) and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- Input towards new business proposals.
- Minimum 2 years of agency experience.
- Effective experienced working with WordPress.
- Expert knowledge of working with themes, child themes, templates and Woocommerce, WP-CLI, responsive design and frameworks
- Proficient experience in PHP (7), MYSQL and database configuration.
- Expert core knowledge of web technologies: HTML5 / CSS / JS, jQuery as well as semantic HTML Structure.
- Proven track record in Linux server management (CPanel, Plesk and SSH).
- Familiarity with React, Angular, Bootstrap and WordPress plugin development.
- Deep knowledge of REST, SOAP, third-party APIs.
- Demonstarted understanding of progressive web apps.